Thursday, June 27, 2013

The End of an Era

My life is still up in the air.  And I mean where we are going to be living next month/year/etc.  My husband is in the process of doing something that may take us to Pennsylvania for a short time.  Anyway, we will probably be moving soon.

The poor piano has been moved 3 times with us.  I decided it needed a new home with someone who would take good care of it and allow me to NOT move it across the country (or city) a 4th time.

I posted the ad online and got a bunch of calls.  One girl wanted it and came to pick it up yesterday morning with a posse of young men.





Who knew a 10 passenger van was good for moving a piano?  And entertaining on the way home!

I'm a little sad to see it go.  It was a source of creative inspiration for me and the reason I started this blog.  But as much as I loved it, I really do not want to move it again.  

Here's to getting a baby grand when we're all settled!


If you want to read my latest fitness post, go to The Loss Cause.  I'm reaching some goals!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to have resolved the wish, just as condolences to you for losing a sticking thing for many years
    kawai nd21

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...