Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Our House at Christmas

Really quick: I appreciate everyone who has voted for my piano on the QC Design School FB page.  Thank you, thank you.  But guess what!  You can vote every day until the 22nd!  Yay!  So pretty please vote again at http://www.facebook.com/QCDesign?sk=app_95936962634.  I could win a cool camera. :)

I think my house is finally as decorated as it is going to be for Christmas so today I'm going to share how it all goes together.  If you missed any of the 12 DIY decor days of Christmas, look through the December posts for tutorials on most of my decorations.  

Here's the mantle with the peppermint letter and peppermint picture frame:  

And the rest of the living room from different angles:






Here's the dining room:

And the front door:

I'm linking up to some or all of the parties at the bottom of the blog, plus:
Cottage & Vine

8 comments:

  1. great christmas decors..love it!!! am so excited about christmas..how are you going to spend it?

    join my christmas giveaway!!!

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/2011/11/international-christmas-giveaway.html

    kissess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful fireplace and mantle you have! How fun to see everything decorated for Christmas. I better get busy. Lots to do and so little time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so pretty. I always love how our home feels all decorated up for Christmas. The rest of the year we have pretty bare walls. Great job on the decorating. I love your peppermint letter and frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful decoration,I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The house looks very prettily decorated and festive for the holidays. The piano makes a beautiful addition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun display on the front door! Love it! Thank you for joining the party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great. I am done decorating, too. It's been so much fun. Hope you can pop over to my blog and check it out.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks terrific, Kelli. And while I think your peppermint letter and frame are sweet, that adorable baby face is what really makes your mantelscape so special. ;)

    Thanks for linking to Time Travel Thursday. Hope to see you again this week.

    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...