Monday, July 25, 2011

Goodwill Globe

See this globe? I got this version today at Goodwill, except the one I got was not so bright and cheerful. It was more dingy and faded. I even tried to talk them down from $2.99 (bad, I know). But, I had something in mind to hopefully make it better and give it new life... white spray paint (my best friend in the whole wide world).

This picture doesn't do it justice because it was taken at night so there is no natural lighting. The globe is white and the stand is gray (to go with our office color scheme of gray and yellow).


Here's the whole picture (don't look at the books -- they are not organized yet). I'm still not sure what I think about it.



1 comment:

  1. I have a globe that I got from Goodwill too and it's just waiting for me to paint it or something. I just need the inspiration!
    Yours turned out great - it looks good in your office.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...